- 12" high rise
- Wide flare leg opening
- Flat front
- Elastic waist back
- Flared hem
- 2 front pockets
- 2 back pockets, left back pocket with button closure
- 4-way stretch
- Made in NYC
Regular price $135.00
Unit price per
A lightweight flared functional hiking short perfect for warm weather adventure.
Inspired by exercise shorts in the 1940s the high-rise waist provides all-day comfort and the flared hem allows for a flattering fit.
Made in NYC from recycled materials.
- 37% polyester, 53% recycled polyester, 10% spandex
- Double weave
- C0 DWR
- Bluesign® certified
Pocket Lining: Cervotessile Maglina
- 100% Nylon
- OEKO-TEX® Certified
- Made in Italy
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Use gentle environmentally friendly laundry detergents
- Avoid fabric softeners as these are harmful to the environment, and negatively impact the garment's performance
- Lay flat to dry
- Cool iron only if needed
- Do not dry in dryer this causes unnecessary wear and tear, the synthetic material dries quickly
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- At end of life, do not throw out
- Once your order is placed, it will ship out in 1-7 business days
- NYC local pickup available
- After order is shipped you will receive shipping confirmation with tracking information
- We happily accept unworn, unwashed items, with no marks within 30 days of receiving the item. To start a return email email@example.com
Style and function
I love these shorts! They are the most flattering thing I’ve ever worn hiking! This is a big deal for me because I’m quite active and enjoy a variety of outdoor sports but I hate sacrificing femininity and style for function: a sacrifice I don’t have to make with these! I am 5’2 and 104 lbs and ordered the XS. They are snug but not uncomfortable due to the stretch of the fabric.
Perfect more than just hiking
I originally waffled between sizes, but ended up staying true to the hip size note in the size chart and went with a M over a L. This ended up working perfectly for me after feeling the slight stretch overall in the fabric. As the other review mentions, the design is so thoughtful - I especially like the elastic back waist but flat front, which make these great for wearing out and about in the city (which I've done many times) as well as on the trails. So cute and comfortable - I love these shorts!
I'm 5'9 and about 135 lbs and was between a S and M so I ended up getting and keeping both! This material is insanely smart - I was falling and slipping on all kinds of dirt and snow on Mt. Hood recently and was shocked at how unscuffed and clean these still looked by the end of a long day hike. The thoughtful design is wonderful, from the sneaky hidden size tags (refreshing) to the fact that the back pocket on the right doesn't have a button so you can slip your phone in with ease, while the other has one if you need it. Cannot recommend these enough - which is why I had to keep both sizes :)
Love the Color and Fit
First off, the Jasper color is perfection, I'm offically living in this color all summer. I love the fitted waist with the elastic in the back for plenty of flexibility while scrambling up a mountain or when I occasionally get the annoying belly bloat. Pockets are deep enough to have my phone in, nice to have that back button for extra security. Length is very flattering and you have enough coverage to prevent chafing.