- Carvico Vita 390 ECONYL®
- High neck
- Wide racerback
- Backpacker-friendly width straps
- Longline elastic waistband
- Shape retention
- 2-way stretch
- Soft hand feel
- Made in NYC
Regular price $78.00
Unit price per
A cropped base layer bra top designed intentionally for hiking.
This core basic offers more coverage than the standard sports bra with light support.
Made in NYC from recycled materials.
Main Fabric: Carvico Vita 390 ECONYL®
- 78% recycled polyamide 22% elastane
- Pilling resistant
- UV protection
- OEKO-TEX certified
- Use a washing bag to protect your garment and to prevent microfibers from shedding into natural water sources
- Machine gentle cold with like colors
- Use gentle environmentally friendly laundry detergents
- Avoid fabric softeners as these are harmful to the environment, and negatively impact the garment's performance
- Lay flat to dry
- Cool iron only if needed
- Dry-clean PCE only
- Do not dry in dryer this causes unnecessary wear and tear, the synthetic material dries quickly
- At end of life, do not throw out
- Once your order is placed, it will ship out in 1-7 business days
- NYC local pickup available
- After order is shipped you will receive shipping confirmation with tracking information
- We happily accept unworn, unwashed items, with no marks within 30 days of receiving the item. To start a return email firstname.lastname@example.org
Everything you want!
Supportive and durable materials. I don't know what it is but I feel like super woman when I wear this??! Lightweight, breathable, not cumbersome like a regular sports bra but still enough coverage to feel comfortable. My gals were happy campers in this on a recent long hike! Another one of Hikerkind's pieces that I want to wear on the everyday!