- Straight long-sleeves
- 2 button cuff with wide opening
- Fitted shoulders
- Straight body fit
- Rounded collar
- Curved hem
- 2-way stretch
- Made in NYC
Regular price $128.00
Unit price per
A lightweight long-sleeve hiking shirt intended to be worn as a layer of protection from the elements.
This technical version of a classic button-down that includes the signature Hikerkind rounded collar will have you reaching for it even on days when it’s less let’s take a hike and more let’s go to lunch.
Made in NYC from recycled materials.
- 94% recycled nylon 6% elastane
- Bluesign® certified
- 100% Tagua nut
- Made in Panama
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Use gentle environmentally friendly laundry detergents
- Avoid fabric softeners as these are harmful to the environment, and negatively impact the garment's performance
- Lay flat to dry
- Cool iron only if needed
- Do not dry in dryer this causes unnecessary wear and tear, the synthetic material dries quickly
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- At end of life, do not throw out
- Once your order is placed, it will ship out in 1-7 business days
- NYC local pickup available
- After order is shipped you will receive shipping confirmation with tracking information
- We happily accept unworn, unwashed items, with no marks within 30 days of receiving the item. To start a return email email@example.com
Just received this shirt and wore it all day with shorts. It's very cute buttoned all the way up, and I already had a ton of compliments. I agree with all the other reviews...fit is perfect. I have a little covid weight, so at 150 lbs I purchased a M. I normally wouldn't spend so much on a shirt, but I've been shying away from cheap disposable clothing and trying to have some signature pieces that are timeless. I feel beautiful in this shirt as well. I really want the shorts and pants! I hope this company continues to succeed and looking forward to seeing them grow.
Tough, strong, AND elegant?!
Living in Portland, OR I have tried hard to resist wearing hiking clothes on the day to day, but that is until this button down came into my life. The quality is incredible and the lines between work and play are blurring. I feel so beautiful in this, which is not a way I normally feel in layers of sportywares - and as a redhead, this lightweight sun protection is a must!
I would consider myself a button-down connoisseur. My closet is chock full of them from flannels to hand-me-downs to thrift finds and are staples of comfort and function for my wardrobe. I have NEVER put a button-down on that felt like it was made for me, until today. The first thing I noticed was the sleeves having enough room and structure to make rolling them up not only easy to do but with no restriction or tightness around the forearms, something I feel is often overlooked in the design of these shirts. My shoulders feel spacious and able to move around without any tension and my hips are not rejected by it which is a gold standard in my book. The fabric is soft, supple, and breathable and the shirt looks nice enough to go from trail to meeting without fail. I'll be living in this shirt. For reference: I'm 5'4" with an athletic, pear-shaped, and dense body type. Around 170 lbs with wide hips, thick thighs, broad shoulders, and am genderqueer. I ordered a size L in Crownshy.