- Straight leg fit
- Cropped leg length
- 12" high rise
- Flat front
- Elastic waist back
- 2 front pockets
- 2 back pockets, left back pocket with button closure
- 4-way stretch
- Made in NYC
Regular price $168.00
Unit price per
Inspired by workwear, these lightweight hiking pants are intended for days on the trail when you want to protect your legs from the elements.
Tuck the hems into your socks in high tick season, or wear them out and keep your legs from scrapes and bruises.
Made in NYC from recycled materials.
- 37% polyester, 53% recycled polyester, 10% spandex
- Double weave
- C0 DWR
- Bluesign® certified
Pocket Lining: Cervotessile Maglina
- 100% Nylon
- OEKO-TEX® Certified
- Made in Italy
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Use gentle environmentally friendly laundry detergents
- Avoid fabric softeners as these are harmful to the environment, and negatively impact the garment's performance
- Lay flat to dry
- Cool iron only if needed
- Do not dry in dryer this causes unnecessary wear and tear, the synthetic material dries quickly
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- At end of life, do not throw out
- Once your order is placed, it will ship out in 1-7 business days
- NYC local pickup available
- After order is shipped you will receive shipping confirmation with tracking information
- We happily accept unworn, unwashed items, with no marks within 30 days of receiving the item. To start a return email email@example.com
Best hiking pants ever!!
These pants are truly amazing! The fit is perfect and so flattering! They are also SO comfortable. I went on a 3 day hiking and climbing trip in the Dolomites and wore these every day. I also got stuck in a rain storm and the pants dried within 10 minutes. I can’t say enough great things :) will definitely be buying another pair!