- Short sleeves with wide opening
- Invisible side zipper
- High round neck
- Mini length skirt
- A-line silhouette
- Flared hem
- Waist seam
- Poplin 4-way stretch
- Made in NYC
Regular price $142.00
Unit price per
This reinterpretation of the standard exercise dress is designed intentionally for hiking and is the freest you’ll feel on the mountain.
Its versatility and functionality make it the perfect addition to your summer hiking uniform!
Made in NYC from recycled materials.
- 86% recycled nylon 14% elastane
- Abrasion resistant
- Anti-microbrial properties
- OEKO-TEX certified
- Machine gentle cold with like colors
- Use gentle environmentally friendly laundry detergents
- Avoid fabric softeners as these are harmful to the environment, and negatively impact the garment's performance
- Lay flat to dry
- Cool iron only if needed
- Do not dry in dryer this causes unnecessary wear and tear, the synthetic material dries quickly
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- At end of life, do not throw out
- Once your order is placed, it will ship out in 1-7 business days
- NYC local pickup available
- After order is shipped you will receive shipping confirmation with tracking information
- We happily accept unworn, unwashed items, with no marks within 30 days of receiving the item. To start a return email email@example.com
I didn’t know I needed a hiking dress until I met this one!
But really, I never knew I needed a hiking dress in my life until I met Dress_01! I’ve seen dresses from other companies, but they always seemed thick, heavy and like they wouldn’t work well for hiking/ backpacking. Dress_01s material is absolutely incredible- it’s light but feels durable, and is so breathable! I am a profuse sweater in the summer, but Dress_01 dries so quickly and never feels like it’s sagged or stretched after intense sweat and wear. While the material is great, the fit is totally divine! I have broad shoulders, a smaller waist, and wide hips and the fit is truly perfect and so flattering (and I feel like this would be true for just about any body type!). I pair it with the base bra and shorts for hiking, and add in the button up shirt over top for cooler days and honestly have never felt more cute on trail. 10/10 would recommend!