- Straight leg fit
- Cropped leg length
- 12" high rise
- Flat front
- Elastic waist back
- 2 front pockets
- 2 back pockets, left back pocket with button closure
- 4-way stretch
- Made in NYC
Regular price $168.00
Unit price per
Inspired by workwear, these lightweight hiking pants are intended for days on the trail when you want to protect your legs from the elements.
Tuck the hems into your socks in high tick season, or wear them out and keep your legs from scrapes and bruises.
Made in NYC from recycled materials.
- 37% polyester, 53% recycled polyester, 10% spandex
- Double weave
- C0 DWR
- Bluesign® certified
Pocket Lining: Cervotessile Maglina
- 100% Nylon
- OEKO-TEX® Certified
- Made in Italy
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Use gentle environmentally friendly laundry detergents
- Avoid fabric softeners as these are harmful to the environment, and negatively impact the garment's performance
- Lay flat to dry
- Cool iron only if needed
- Do not dry in dryer this causes unnecessary wear and tear, the synthetic material dries quickly
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- At end of life, do not throw out
- Once your order is placed, it will ship out in 1-7 business days
- NYC local pickup available
- After order is shipped you will receive shipping confirmation with tracking information
- We happily accept unworn, unwashed items, with no marks within 30 days of receiving the item. To start a return email email@example.com
My favorite pants
I can't get enough of these trousers... I typically wear them to work and feel like I'm cheating because they're sooo comfortable but so easy to dress up, and look good with everything! They're so versatile and I love it. The material is stretchy and durable, but doesn't feel rough and rigid like I experience with other water resistant fabrics. I recommend these to everyone!
New go tos
Almost didn't get these pants and only got the shorts but man glad I did. They ended up being my favorite piece of clothing, and now I wear them all the time. Any hiking pants I've had in the past have been really bulky, and looked very cargo-pantsy. I also have a hard time getting pants to not be too tight on my thighs while being tight enough to stay up on my waist- especially while hiking. I got a big size in these and the loose legs with elastic waist fit beautifully, and stay up the whole day while being comfy. These pants have seen countless freeze dried meal spills, bug guts splatters, sunscreen wipes, and all the usual dirt/muck out on trail. Everything has come out in the wash so far afterwards. I've also done a good amount of scrambling/falling wearing them and no tears yet! They also have stayed mostly fresh after some 4 day trips in the backcountry. They don't hold onto smells/dirt and get crusty like some other hiking pants. I put these pants through a lot this summer and they've held up amazingly. I'll probably come back and buy more colors for next season.
Best Pants Ever
These are so lightweight, but so substantial at the same time. They're also really soft on the inside and the material is flexible and stretchy. They aren't so *swish swish* like some other performance pants I've tried before. Meaning you don't make noise when you walk. They look so good on, I wear them in the city, too! If you're thinking about trying just one thing from Hikerkind, I would recommend these trousers.