- Straight leg fit
- Cropped leg length
- 12" high rise
- Flat front
- Elastic waist back
- 2 front pockets
- 2 back pockets, left back pocket with button closure
- 4-way stretch
- Made in NYC
Regular price $168.00
Unit price per
Inspired by workwear, these lightweight hiking pants are intended for days on the trail when you want to protect your legs from the elements.
Tuck the hems into your socks in high tick season, or wear them out and keep your legs from scrapes and bruises.
Made in NYC from recycled materials.
- 37% polyester, 53% recycled polyester, 10% spandex
- Double weave
- C0 DWR
- Bluesign® certified
Pocket Lining: Cervotessile Maglina
- 100% Nylon
- OEKO-TEX® Certified
- Made in Italy
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Use gentle environmentally friendly laundry detergents
- Avoid fabric softeners as these are harmful to the environment, and negatively impact the garment's performance
- Lay flat to dry
- Cool iron only if needed
- Do not dry in dryer this causes unnecessary wear and tear, the synthetic material dries quickly
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- At end of life, do not throw out
- Once your order is placed, it will ship out in 1-7 business days
- NYC local pickup available
- After order is shipped you will receive shipping confirmation with tracking information
- We happily accept unworn, unwashed items, with no marks within 30 days of receiving the item. To start a return email email@example.com
Lovely and utilitarian!
I am outdoors so much farming and foraging within my floral practice. The Trousers are so versatile for my outdoor work, while being breathable, versatile, and comfortable. I like that they are fairly stretchy so that I can layer thermals underneath them in winter, or wear them in the summer and they are breathable too. I love feeling stylish and expressive while wearing pants that are utilitarian!
Super comfy & versatile!
I'm 5'4" and was worried these pants would be too long on me. They hit right at the ankle, which is fine if I'm in the mood for that look but I can easily roll the cuffs up a roll or two and they stay put. What I love the most about these are how versatile they are. I can dress them up for the office by pairing them with mules and then trade out the shoes to go on a walk or hike afterwards. I've received a lot of compliments on the Garnet color, so lovely and earthy.